Those are girls after our own hearts! I love how Emma "never gets tired of dancing." Too funny. I thought you would like to know that Brooklyn's new favorite song it "Let's get it started in here!"
My name is Sandra. Some people call me Sandra D. I am a stay at home mom who spends her free time collecting coupons, reading, and scrapbooking. My husband, Kyle, and I love to have fun and play board games. We are very competitive and can beat any opponent except each other! In January of 2008, we had a our beautiful girl, Emma. Then on July 4th 2009, Alicia joined our family. Our Youngest, Kayla was born on September 9, 2011. Our daughters are a joy!
Those are girls after our own hearts! I love how Emma "never gets tired of dancing." Too funny. I thought you would like to know that Brooklyn's new favorite song it "Let's get it started in here!"
ReplyDelete