Friday, October 24, 2008

Emma Loves to Play

Okay, here are some more great pictures of our little one. Doesn't she have a great smile! She is reading a book called "Tim the Turtle" in this picture. She really enjoys this book because it is small enough for her to hold in her own hands!




Emma is going to be a wrestling champion. She can already take her dad down! Go Emma!





There are very few things Emma enjoys as much as bathtime. She now sits up on her own in the tub chair and plays with her pink rubber ducky. She screams, splashes, and laughs every bath!





Two more things Emma loves, playing outside and playing with a bouncy ball. She enjoys rolling it to another person and then recieving it back. She also collects balls, she has a small basket ball, a bouncy ball, and even steels daddies football every so often.





Well, I haven't figured out how to change the rotation of these photos, yet. I'll figure it out soon and fix it, but I love this picture. You can see how much she enjoys playing!







Hope you have all enjoyed her photos. She is so cute! We have so much fun each and every day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra! I'm so excited that you have a blog!!! It looks great. We miss you guys, looks like your having good times down in Orem! Emma is beautiful like always! I'll have to do better at updating our blog. I'm sure you already know but Rick & I are excited to be at BOEING!!! luv ya, kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much she is growing! Golly I miss you guys.
    Kurtis Dallon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra... she has your eyebrow! OH NO!

    ReplyDelete